Canada is no longer Tokyo bound—not in 2020, at least. From the Canadian Olympic Committee’s decision not to send Canadian athletes to the the games this year, to the International Olympics Committee and Japan’s ultimate decision to postpone the games until 2021—a lot has happened since our last episode.
In this episode we talk about:
- our recent COVID-19 self-isolation—which is why our sound is a little different this episode!
- the COC and IOC’s decisions around the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- the Tournoi de France, including matches against France, Netherlands and Brazil
- Canada’s failure to qualify for the U20 Women’s World Cup
- the allocation of Canadian players to the NWSL